1. How can I register to attend the conference?
Participation is by official invitation only. The registration deadline is April 15, 2016. No on-site last minute registration will be available.
For more information please visit the following link: http://bakuprocess.az/logistics/registration-and-accreditation/
2. What is the cost of registration?
The registration is free of charge. However, please note that you are responsible for your own travel and accommodation costs, unless stated otherwise.
3. I tried to register but I don’t have an invitation code. What is an invitation code?
The invitation code is generated only for those who are invited to the forum. You will receive your invitation code along with your formal invitation.
4. I’m not invited to the forum, but I want to participate. How should I apply?
For a limited time only, we are opening an “Expression of Interest” form for all interested parties. Please note that all expressions of interest will be reviewed and vetted for eligibility. You will receive a notification whether your application is approved or denied.
IMPORTANT: All official delegations, participants, and media entities who received formal invitations do not need to fill out the “Expression of Interest” form.
5. Is the online application secure?
Yes, the data you are submitting are secure. Behind the scenes, the data are transmitted through a secure server.
6. What are the supported browsers?
The supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. If you encounter an error while you are applying, it may be helpful to clear your browser cache. If you have not cleared your browser cache recently, it may take a few minutes to complete.
7. Can I fill out the form using a mobile device or tablet?
Although the form is accessible in mobile browsers, it is recommended that you complete the application form using a desktop or laptop computer for better readability.
8. Can I change my email address?
Yes, you can change your email address at any time before you submit your application.
9. Can I save my application as a draft before I submit it?
Yes, you can save your application as a draft and complete it any time before the application deadline.
10. Can I change any of my information in the registration form?
You can change your answers while your application is still in draft mode. However, when you submit your application, you will no longer be able to change answers through the website. In case of any urgent changes, please contact the Organizing Committee via email at [email protected].
11. Why can’t I go to the next questions of the form?
Please review your answers and ensure that all fields have been filled out. The form works in a sequence such that you need to complete one section in order to proceed to the next. At the end of all sections, you should see a “Submit” button.
12. Why can’t I submit my form?
Please make sure that you upload a copy of your passport (particulars page only) and a valid photo.
For other technical issues, please contact [email protected].
NOTE: If you do not see the “Submit” button, this means that previous sections of the form have not been filled correctly or completely. Please review all of your details. The “Submit” button will appear once all fields are filled.
13. What is the recommended format for uploading my photo?
Preferred format for your badge photo is JPEG.
14. What is the recommended format for my scanned passport?
Preferred format for your scanned passport is PDF. You may also use JPEG.
15. How will I know if a field is required?
All fields are mandatory, except for the middle name.
16. I already submitted my application, but I realized that I made a mistake in my submission. Can I just create a new application to void the first one that I submitted?
No. You can only register once.
Please review all the information carefully before submitting. It is best to save a draft first and review your registration information thoroughly to ensure that everything is correct.
17. I am a member of the official delegation and I’ve missed the registration deadline. What should I do now?
Please contact us via email [email protected]. Each case will be evaluated individually.
18. How will I know that my registration has been received?
You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your registration details.
19. I have completed the registration. What should I do now?
Please wait while we review your information. You will receive successive emails informing you of the next steps.